Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

if i dont specify the logical system name in the selection screen of RBDSEMAT (BD10) to send material to partner, what happens ?

does the system take it as the logical system name of the client in which i m working?

please calarify my doubt.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

By specifying a logical system in the corresponding field, you can restrict the list of IDoc recipients to the recipient entered.

Cheers

VJ

7 REPLIES 7

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

The system doesn't take the logical system name if you don't pass it.

<b>Please reward points if it clarifies your doubt.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

if u willnot specify the logical system name in the selection screen how the program will detect the corresponding logical system to detect the file

u r unable to process the session without logical system name it will give error

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

By specifying a logical system in the corresponding field, you can restrict the list of IDoc recipients to the recipient entered.

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

you mean if we dont specify it will send the IDoc to all the recepeints in the list ?

0 Kudos

yes, it will be sent to all the recepients in the list

0 Kudos

are you sure it will send to all the recepients. i am receiving conflicting answers for this query. please elaborate

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will send to all the receiver systems, which is defined in BD64 and having the message type you entered in BD10 /eg MATMAS/.

Peter