cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i reverse proforma invoice..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can i reverse proforma invoice, if yes please give me some guaidance on that.

if profroma invoice cannot be reversed then, how to change it or edit it.

please share with me this answer.

regards,

balajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

christi-b
0 Kudos

Hi there, I am looking for the same answer. The financial implication is not the driver for my question. I need to reverse, cancel, or complete the proforma invoice in order to reverse an incorrectly PGI'd Out Bound Delivery. I am not able to do this as SAP sees it as completely Invoiced. Even though it is only a Proforma INV.

Thank You

Christine

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since there is no accounting document created for proforma invoice,U can't cancel/reverse it either thru VF11/VF02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

once proforma invoice is created i think so we cannot cancel it.

please so the tranacation code for cancelling of proforma invoice.

regards,

balajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont have to cancel it through VF11, you have to go to VF02, Enter the proforma number, select the billing Document on top side left and choose Cancel it.

thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no cancellation of profoma invoices, as the values are not posted to accounting.

You can create number of profom invoices.So instead of cancel do create new profom document.

Reagrds

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can i change it or edit it.

regards,

balajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Mr Ravi already said a proforma invoice doesnt have any Accounting relevance, rather than editing go ahead and cancel that Proforma and create a new one.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Proforma invoice will not transfer the values to FI and hence there is no need of reversing.

Thanks,

Ravi