cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there are 100 line items in the stock............

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i raised a sales order and schedule lines is also not saying any thing about that, if i go for MMBE there is 100 stock,

even then my sales order is not getting processed, what might be the reason for this.

regards,

balajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

mr.ankur,

i will do so.

regards,

balajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ravi,

in one of the interview they have asked the question like that only.

i said to them what you said, the question itself is vague or please eloberate it.

you know what they said, my end user does not know any thing about it, then at this point of time what should i answer for

this vague question.

i know that there are plenty of answers for this question.

i am sorry that you have written that people are thinking that you are testing knowledge of others.

what if these kind of questions are kept in front of u.

regards

balajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji ,

Whatever the problem you are facing ,request you to mention in simple words which make the Senior Members of this Forum to elaborate & understand it easily.

Compare your Subject of this Thread with the Text Matter and raise your thread again in simple words.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji Timmappa,

there are 100 line items in the stock............

Could you please explain the meaning of the subject line. You are a senior member of this forum with hundreds of threads. Earlier also you were advised by the moderators for following the forum rules and not to bombard many questions at a time. All the threads you have raised today are not very clear in the requirement. They look like testing the knowledge of other members. Please explain the requirement properly and also the reason for this requirement.

Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i said that i have created a sales order for 10 quantity and there is stock of 100 quantities in MMBE.

regards,

balajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first thing i am not very much clear about your question, secondly if my understanding is correct you are saying you have created sales order with 100 Qty and no schedule line is generated.

If your problem is second one then there are various reasons for it. Check the stock availability in CO09, may be these stocks are allocated to some other orders which are still open.

if this is not the problem please elaborate more.

Thanks,

Raja