cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view stock posting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Once production order is confirmed, quality lots are created. once lots are cleared, rejectiomn goes to grst and ok quantity goes to HCST. grst and hcst are SLs.

My end user wants to see all ok quantities. I went to mb51, then gave plant, storage location , hcst, MT 321, and date for last 6 months. Now there I am getting, two line items for each ok quantity component, one positive ( green) anothor negative ( red), the quantity posted in grst is also comi ng as red line item.

can you tell me how can I only get positive quantities and sum up?

Is there any other way to check ok quantities for several components together in this case?

Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ShekharDamale
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

In MB51 screen press detailed list (Crtl + Shift + F12), then in layout add debit /credit indicator and put filter on indicator column with S indicator value, then use sum function for getting total. save this layout for future use

Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Your best bet would be to create an ABAP query between tables MKPF and MSEG and any additional tables you require data from, you can get rid of the minus or plus parts by checking field MSEG-XAUTO to exclude the automatically created items (this will get rid of the second line item for the material document) or you could check MSEG-SHKZG to determine whether its a debit or credit entry.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

to view stock posting after ud use t_code MMBE.

Enter plant, material and excute u will get present location and status of the material .

To view status for more than 1 material use MB52

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MB51, give your selection criteria with 321 movement type, Execute it, now go to details list (CtrlShiftF12), filter with Debit/Credit indicator (S), then click on 'Add up values' button (ShiftF7) while selection on Qty field, then again subtotal (CtrlF1) while selection on Material field.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh