SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify "have not been billed" contract accounts in ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having requirement to create a BW report for "have not been billed" contract accounts.

So could you please explain in ISU, how i can identify have not been billed contract accounts.

Please provide T-codes and tables from where i can get this data and also any SAP standard Report is available for this requirement.

Thanks,

Sree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing is done at contract level. SAP stores the billable/non billable contracts in a billing trigger table and this is ETRG. Field name TRIGSTAT.

When a contract with "TRIGSTAT" field value is '02' then it means SAP will pick this contract when Billing is executed. If the meter read is implausible or read is not in system, then the TRIGSTAT value will be '01'.

So you can query off of this table to get contracts that have not been billed or contracts that have been billed.

Hope this helps,

Sai

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing is done at contract level. SAP stores the billable/non billable contracts in a billing trigger table and this is ETRG. Field name TRIGSTAT.

When a contract with "TRIGSTAT" field value is '02' then it means SAP will pick this contract when Billing is executed. If the meter read is implausible or read is not in system, then the TRIGSTAT value will be '01'.

So you can query off of this table to get contracts that have not been billed or contracts that have been billed.

Hope this helps,

Sai

0 Kudos

Thanks you Sai for your reply.

For my understanding...

Does it mean all Live contracts (Installations) will available as billed (TRIGSTAT - 01) or not billed (TRIGSTAT - 02) status in the ETRG table.

But I checked in system the entries (installations) in ETRG table 115K where Live installations are in system 280K. It seems all contracts (installations) are not entry in ETRG table. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Sree

Edited by: Sree on Sep 8, 2009 11:41 AM

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

The entries from ETRG table gets deleted once the billing document is processed for the contract.

The ETRG table has only those entries for the billing orders for which billing is to be processed. The field TRIGSTAT is for status of billing order either billable or non billable.

So, if the order status is billable, then it can be processed successfully for billing. So, once the billing is executed for that contract, the entry from ETRG table would get deleted.

Hope this Helps!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Also, for getting the list of contracts that are not billed - Do you need to get the list as on particular month, then you can directly check the billing header table ERCH passing all the list of active contracts and the allocation date of billing for that month range (say for March as 03/01/2009 - 03/31/2009) and based on the ouput you can compare them and get, if the billing document is missing for any of the particular contract.

The query as per my understanding should be made on allocation date as this would be unique for a particular month.

This process would have some performance constraints as you will be selecting all the active contracts in the system and then passing them to ERCH table along with the dates.

Will check, if can get some other alternate approach.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Popat

Former Member
0 Kudos

have not been billed.

there is two way to say that a consumer is not billed.

1. not billed

2. not invoiced

trx e25t will give you both the reports.

after billing is over a bill can be invoiced or if outsorted it is to be released.

similarly after invoice an invoice may be outsorted .which after analysis can be released or reversed.

I hope this will guide u .

If req more information pl give more details.

Smita

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check E25T if that works for you.

-Q

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sree:

This is not a maintained status and so cannot be easily derived from tables. E25T will not quite provide the answer to this question - it shows the unprocessed triggers, which should also appear in the billing and invoicing logs. Those would be a subset of the overall list of uninvoced accounts.

You will need to clarify some requirements: Is this to be done by period, i.e. what objects have not invoiced this month, or ever?

Is this at account level or contract level? an account with 3 contracts - 2 have billed/invoiced, 1 has not. should this account be identified?

Either way, you can read all accounts and evaluate whether an invoice exists via ERDK. If contract level analysis is required, then you will need to evaluate ERCH and ERCHC as well.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To know if an account is billed or not:

billed if ERDK~INVOICED = 'X'

not billed if ERDK~INVOICED = ' '.

Regards,

Karl

0 Kudos

There's also another t-code - EEIS3, that lists all contracts that have never billed. it compares the contracts from the EVER table, to see if they exist in the ERCH table, where the bill doc is

- not simulated

- reversal date is INITIAL

- calc reason is INITIAL

- end period is NOT INITIAL.

If nothing in ERCH that matches, then the contract is displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.