Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display and use of the transaction VL10B

danny_polak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

After i create a Purchase order with ME21N i want to make a delivery.

Where do you use the transaction VL10B for?

I think the VL10B should show ALL open purchase orders from any kind, is this correct?

Then then you can make the delivery for all purchase order due for delivery on the background right?

And if you want to make delivery on the foreground you choice for the VL31N, right?

Or is it normal that the VL10B only show Return orders and Transport orders?

Thanks for your help and input!!!

Regards,

Wish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for your quick replies!!

I create a purchase order with ME21N.

Then in ME21N i go to the tab confirmations and put Conf. Cttrl on Shipping Notification. (This is used for creating inbound delivery not outbound delivey)

So my questions:

1. When i do this, the VL10B should show my purchase order right? (It wont show the PO number)

2. I think the VL10B should show ALL open purchase orders from any kind, is this correct? (This is not correct)

3. Then then you can make the delivery for all purchase order due for delivery on the background right? (No you can not)

4. And if you want to make delivery on the foreground you choice for the VL31N, right? (This T code is used to create inbound delivery not outbound delivey)

5. Or is it normal that the VL10B only show Return orders and Transport orders? (VL10B is used only for STO's not normal purchased orders)

Please check my answers in the brackets

Please try to understand the STO process with SD delivery. Dont get confused with inbound deluivery and outbound delivery.

Regards,

K.Annadurai.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this transactionwill be used in vendor returns scenario. In vendor master, purchasing dat, return vendors indicator is checked.

When you create a PO with 'returns for a item' a shipping tab will be created.( Config is required for RL in LE->shipping).

Hope this clears your doubt

danny_polak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Thank you so much for your quick replies!!

I create a purchase order with ME21N.

Then in ME21N i go to the tab confirmations and put Conf. Cttrl on Shipping Notification.

So my questions:

1. When i do this, the VL10B should show my purchase order right?

2. I think the VL10B should show ALL open purchase orders from any kind, is this correct?

3. Then then you can make the delivery for all purchase order due for delivery on the background right?

4. And if you want to make delivery on the foreground you choice for the VL31N, right?

5. Or is it normal that the VL10B only show Return orders and Transport orders?

Many Thanks for your help!!!

Regards,

Wish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL10B is mainly for "STO with delivery process" it will help you to create deliveries collivectively.

Regards

Shrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Transaction code VL10B is used for for STO's to create the Delivery in background you need to have shipping data in your STO without that you can not create Delivery in backgound.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards,

K.Annadurai.