I have got an issue in Credit Management Configuration:

Our scenario is like this:

Customer ### / Credit Control Area 1 / Credit Control Area 2

-

Customer 001 / Credit Limit: us$ 100 / Credit Limit: us$ 200

Customer 002 / Credit Limit: us$ 200 / Credit Limit: us$ 100

Customer 003 / Credit Limit: us$ 150 / Credit Limit: us$ 150

-

Credit Manager wants to assign an additional credit limit equal to us$ 500 for all Credit Control Area (CCA1 and CCA2) and some customers (001 and 002). This should work out in this way:

Open Sales Order:

SO1: Client A / CCA1 / us$ 80

SO2: Client A / CCA2 / us$ 120

SO3: Client B / CCA1 / us$ 200

SO4: Client B / CCA2 / us$ 100

Open Items Total us$ 500 = (80 + 120 + 200 + 100)

New Sales Order:

Client A / CCA1 / us$ 20

Desire result: regardless the new Sales Order is going to pass the credit check fot ACC1 / Customer 001, the system must block this new sales order because of credit limit assign to the group (customer 001 and 002) was reached (us$ 500).

Thanks in advances!!!

PS: We tried to assign the same credit account for the customer into defined group, but it's not possible handle different credit limits by each CCA and each customer at the same time with just one credit account.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

just try this u need to assign the different Risk category in fd32 for the u need to maintain same customer fd32 2 times ...this may work other wise u need to write the user exit (enhancement ) through it may be possible explain to the abaper saying that system should considered to credit limits while passing the credit limit to the customer (s066 and s067)

Regards,

venkataswamy.y

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, thanks a lot for everything.

I've just actived the user exit 1 (LVKMPFZ1) on Tr: OVA8 after an abaper wrote some lines in that user exit. We also added a Z table to handle credit limits by customers group.

Take care!!!

PS: I was talking about some customers in the same group of credit with individual credit limit as well as group limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo78,

I have the same problem.

I created a Ztable and in user exit (LVKMPFZ) I only check if clients are in Z table.

Can you tell me what kind of validation has in include LVKMPFZ1?

Thanks in advances.

Elodie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In explanation you have used client A and client B, so did you want say that with in customer you have different clients???

In my point of you should use only one credit control area for one customer.

Then it will be easy process rather than making it complicated by using the two different CCA.

If you have that requirement only then please let me know.

So if you assign one CCA to you customer then can assign the credit limit of 500 in FD32.

Go to OVA8 and use static credit control area.

Activate it static credit control area and also activate the open order for that.

Now go to OVAK and assign check credit B to your sales document type.

Save this setting and try to create your sales order now.

Regards

Raj.