cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errro during Schedule line deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I try to modify the schedule line value in SNP planning book (in SCM 7.0) cell to zero or space it throws an information message as 'In-transit quantities can only be maintained for customer locations' and then error message as 'Error saving transport requisitions to liveCache'. Please let me know how can I rectify it?

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please check is there any quantity allocated against the

order or is there any stock intransit against the order.

Check all dependent orders are deleted before making it

to zero

Check sap note 585377 to get more details on this issue.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please check your transportation lane type.

If there is schedule line and you are in deployment cycle then system will ask the location type as a customer location.

Transportation lane should exist for the destination(to customer location) If quantity is already processed in deployment cycle then check in customization of APO that is it immediate transfer?

If it is immediate transfer then it means the data is ready to use in R/3 system.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I have a valid transportation lane available between the locations.

I'm not able to modify my order to zero whether my setting is periodic or immediate transfer.

But I can able to delete the order with the help of deletion button when u say right click and details.

Please let me know how can I modify the orders within the planning book cell ?

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I have a valid transportation lane available between the locations.

I'm not able to modify my order to zero whether my setting is periodic or immediate transfer.

But I can able to delete the order with the help of deletion button when u say right click and details.

Please let me know how can I modify the order within the planning book cell ?

Thanks,

Siva.