cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No risks found in CUP multi user request

s_pados
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are testing the multi user request feature in CUP 5.3 sp7 patch1.

Via copy request we create a multi user request. The referred request ID role addition will for sure result in a SoD violation for the users in the multi user request.

However when the multi user request is at approval stage where risk analysis is mandatory the result shows 0 risks found and approver can just approve and roles are provisioned.

Should multi user requests show risks as with single user requests, or is it working as designed that risk analysis does not work properly for multi user requests?

In the second case multi user request are not useable for role assignments, and only for e.g. role removals and mass lock which would not create new risks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

s_pados
Explorer
0 Kudos

We did not continue that testing. Actually received confirmation that SoD analysis is not done for multi user requests. SAP suggests to first run a simulation in RAR and attach that as evidence to the request.

Edited by: S. Pados on Dec 2, 2009 10:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Multi user (Mass provisoning), Is there any webservice available?

We are using custom application for Request access, how we can configure this peace in Custom application.

Thanks and Much appreciate for early responce

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found that in certain SP levels (SP6) when trying to request for multiple systems in the same request, only the first one is actually provisioned. This was raised to SAP and apparently fixed in SP08. Perhaps this is a similar issue and one which SAP can fix in a later support pack. I would raise a note to SAP to seek clarification on whether there is a bug with provisioning to multiple users.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got simillar issue, I have created multi user request for user and role assignment.

The results, Its creating all the users but assigning the roles to the first user in the txt file not for all users.

It would be great if you can let me know the process again.

Thanks in Advance!!

Edited by: RBkSAP on Dec 3, 2009 5:04 AM