cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Category BI not deleting using SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Before weekend planning we are deleting all the transaction data from the locations as usual. But we are getting some orders in the initial row of the planning book even after complete deletion.

The category is Stock transport order (BI). The program I used to delete the orders before planning is /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER

The BI category is not there during the initial deletion, its poping after that only. But if I am trying to delete it now. I am getting a message as "No Deletion of Converted Orders in Active Version"

I usually use Badi to delete this. I am searching for a permanent solution, so that Its not needed anymore to delete it manually.

Anyone have any suggestions to make?

Thanks in Advance for your help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Category BI is for Con Rel, the requirement element of Purchase Order at source location. Since this is a firm order, if you are transferring the planned orders to r3 and converting them to PO, you cannot delete them in APO.

Please check your Integration Model if you exchange purchase orders between r3 and APO. Also, check CCR in APO.

For deletion in r3, you can open PO and apply deletion indicator. Though there's no mass deletion program for this in r3, you can apply deletion indicator to bulk POs using transaction "MASS". Once you delete PO, ConRel will vanish automatically.

Another fact, check whether you have any in transit stocks. this might prevent you from deleting PO/ConRels.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For category BI, try deleting the order in R/3 side if you are transferring orders to R/3 side

Also try /sapapo/rlcdel transaction.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL. Run the program with the filter for Catgory BI in the tab 'Deletion in livecache and Database'. Please let me know if it works.

Regards,

Senthilrajan