cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license check error in sap solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I m planing to configure sap solution manager.bt when i ltried to login to sap solution mager with user other than sap* it gives license check error.and whrn i checked in solution with tcode slicense its showing red and validity date is upto 2007.and in command prompt when i checked with command saplicense - show it shows license expired.plzz suggest me what to do now.

Edited by: pranav kumar on Sep 7, 2009 2:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to request for a new (permenant) license on: https://service.sap.com/licensekeys.

Once you receive the license from SAP, upload the file in SLICENSE T-code.

Thanks,

Saba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Acyually before the licensed installes was temporary and now i have to install a permanent license.so plz suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is suggested before can be done. You need to apply license through Service market place or use solution manager for it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you installed the license.

You should install the license as a part of post installation step.

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The license is expired.should i reinstall the license or update the license.plz do the needful

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>The license is expired.should i reinstall the license or update the license.plz do the needful

This is a forum. We can only suggest you but this doesnot sounds good "plz do the needful"

You need to install a new license. Go to Service marketplace and apply a new license for your system and when you will receive a new license as a text file, then install the license via SLICENSE

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to supply h/w key while applying for licence through service market place.

You can get it from SLICENSE tcode.