cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Cover Pages for Document Distribution Lists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are using the automatic document distribution with the event "Release of a Document Info Record".

Now we have the requirement to use different cover pages (dds_cover_page ) for some of our distribution lists.

So my question is if it is possible to create for example 5 different cover pages that can than be used for different document distribution lists in SAP? So that every distribution list has got another cover page.. (Maintain different cover pages in SPRO for example on distribution Type INT)

Thanks,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was exploring this particular thread to solve my similar problem. Can you please tell me the object type for 'document info record'. I could not get it from the dropdown list.

Waiting for a helpful answer

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but you will need to create a different context for each event. If you use a different context, you can apply a unique coversheet for each context.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol,

thanks for your reply.

Is it right that the context than will be defined in SPRO ( Document Distribution->Context->Cefine Kontext)?

But to be able to do this a new class type for Object DRZOI also has to be created that can be used for this new context?

If I have done everything I must admit that I don't know where the different Cover Sheets than can be maintained for every Kontext..

Thanks a lot,

Christian