cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Material Group in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a requirement to create selction profiles based on External material group for all product.

for this i should know all the external material group exsisting in APO, but i am not able to find the master table for this.

is anybody having any idea for the table relating material, external material group and selection profile?

Regards.

Kusum.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

its been solved. thanks for your response.

in transaction MC62 u can download Ext mat group based on your selection....

Regards.

Kusum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kusum,

In /sapapp/mat1 transaction, under properties tab, there is a tab called

Additional Data, under this, there is a field called "PP/DS Info1", this

is what being referred.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for the Material Group field in properties tab of the product master you can get it from the /SAPAPO/MATKEY table.

Regards,

Senthilrajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks for the reply...but in this table it is material group....

when you are creating a selection profile, there is a option External Materaial group...i want to create a selction profile based on that...don't know the material group and external material in APO is same or different???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the 'Ext. Matl Group' in R/3 Basic data 1 is being CIFed across to the free attribute in Product master. Please let me know if the 'External Material Group' is a free attribute defined by you in the product master in properties tab under 'Additional data'. If so it can be found in the same table stored in the field 'Free Attribute X'.

Regards,

Senthilrajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

In product master(/SAPAPO/MAT1) in properties tab I am not able to find the additional data:(

is the transaction right???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The free attributes at Product level is defined in the product master /n/SAPAPO/MAT1 in the properties tab under additional data (will be avaiable in the bottom of the screen). The free attributes for the Location Product level can be seen under the Extra tab. The transaction code is correct in my previous post. Please take a look at both the places and also the table /SAPAPO/MATKEY (Product level) and /SAPAPO/MATLOC (Loaction Product Level) let me know if you find the Ext Material grp there.

Regards,

Senthilrajan