cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty change in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!!!!!

There is a Sample Sales Scenario were pro-forma invoice is raised for the customer. And when the customer fails to return the sample articles a sales invoice has to be raised.

E.g 100 sample has been sent to customer but he returns 50 out of them. We had raised pro-forma for 100 articles and now can I create Invoice from the pro-forma and change the quantity of the same.....

Client wants to avoide the process of Sale and Return.

Please guide me on the same

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use an Invoice Correction request (documnet type RK) created with reference to the invoice. The

document enables you to correct the quantity and/or the price for one or more items in an invoice.

Each invoice correction request that is made in reference to an invoice contains two items for

each item in the invoice

The first item in Invoice correction request is the copied value and quantity copied from the reference invoice; this item appears as the credit item. The second item is the debit item, which represents the correct quantity and/or value. change this second debit item due to a new pricing or whatever reason, the difference of the two would automatically be passed on to billing as either a credit or debit memo

Regards,

Arun.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Client wants to avoide the process of Sale and Return.

1) Create Order related Proforma (document type F5) for 100 nos.

2) Create delivery for the quantity whatever you want to invoice

3) Raise commercial invoice against delivery

In case you want to account the inventory, you have to do PGI as otherwise, you can directly generate commercial invoice against order for which, necessary copy controls needs to be maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!!!!!

thanks for the guidence. Here, the client has scanning process in delivery, so in case of sample order also a delivery has to be created, then only it can be removed from the warehouse.

So can I create a delivery in between order and order related pro-forma invoice.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So can I create a delivery in between order and order related pro-forma invoice.

Yes certainly !!!!!!!!

The copy controls would therefore be

==> VTLA - Copy Control OR -> LF

==> VTFL - Copy Control LF -> F8

==> Default assignment of Delivery Type LF and Delivery related Proforma F8 in VOV8 for your order type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi