Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in running managed system setup wizard-solution manager diagnostics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

when I run the managed system up wizard,I am getting the following warnings:

1. SSO Setup failed:A problem occured while changing the authentication templates

The SSO ticket Certificate <CN=SMD> has been successfully imported into ticket Keystore

The Login Modules for validating SSO tickets were already installed

The ticket ACL has been updated with : sys=SMD,000 iss=CN=SMD dn=CN=SMD

SSO Setup failed : A problem occurred while changing the authentication templates

SSO setup failed : error while updating login modules : No such policy configuration: sap.com/opensqlmonitors*OpenSQLMonitors

The SSO ticket Certificate <CN=SMD> has been successfully imported into ticket Keystore

The Login Modules for validating SSO tickets were already installed

The ticket ACL has been updated with : sys=SMD,200 iss=CN=SMD dn=CN=SMD

SSO Setup failed : A problem occurred while changing the authentication templates

SSO setup failed : error while updating login modules : No such policy configuration: sap.com/opensqlmonitors*OpenSQLMonitors

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In continutaion of my last post

Exceptions

java.rmi.RemoteException: No such policy configuration: sap.com/opensqlmonitors*OpenSQLMonitors

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.RemoteSecurityImpl.getPolicyConfiguration(RemoteSecurityImpl.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.RemoteSecurityImplp4_Skel.dispatch(RemoteSecurityImplp4_Skel.java:225)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:312)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170

Please help me out,I am stuck up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Can you please me with this question also?

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Not sure abt this issue can be again due to the Athorization on the system. Can you please furnish more logs?.

Anyways, Work around is to do that manually performing this SSO step.

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadheeshan,

Could you point me in the direction of documentation describing how to do this step manually. I am having problems enabling automatically.

Thanks