cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI query with different results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

Below is the details that I used for creating delivery List (with Customer Name)

KNA1 - KUNNR

KNA1 - NAME 1

LIKP - VBELN

LIKP - LFDAT

LIPS - MATNR

LIPS - CHARG

LIPS - LFIMG

LIPS - LGMNG

LIPS - ARKTX

LIPS - HSDAT

LIPS - VFDAT

When I execute above query

1) for certain months, it stated no data was selected.

2) of report for the whole list of delivery, it only appear yr 2008 data, where had the data of yr 2009?

However when i chose without the customer name (KNA1) I able to generate the report based certain month as well as there is data of yr 2009.

Why is it like that? Any Idea to resolve the problem?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the mappinmg between the two tables KNA1 and LIKP...System was assigning the mapping as KNA1-KUNNR to LIKP-KNKLI, which will not work in certain cases. Please correct the assignment/mapping to KNA1-KUNNR to LIKP-KUNNR

Or else you can use the transaction code VL06O and click on outbound delivery....give the inputs according to your requirement...

Please revert me back if you need more information....

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Yes, you are right, have checked the mapping, n this is not the mapping link that I want, How do I correct the assignment/mapping to KNA1-KUNNR to LIKP-KUNNR.

Pls kindly advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the table view of your query and check there would be some defaulted links available between KNA1 and LIKP. Delete that link and create a new between KUNNR and KUNNR.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I able to map the links mentioned.

Solved my problem

Thanks

Edited by: Newbie on Sep 9, 2009 7:54 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos