cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed word documents in adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to embedd a word document in Adobe PDF forms.

We have a requrirement where we have to embedd more than one word documents into adobe forms.

I want to read the contents of word document and display them in PDF document.

There are methods to attach different documents in pdf but did not find any method to embedd the document.

Please let me know if there is any element in adobe forms or a class method which is used to embedd the word documents.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Have a look at this [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8498] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Chintan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

This blog talks about attaching a document in adobe pdf.

I want to copy the contents of word document and paste it in my pdf document.

I want to copy the contents in the mid of my form and the word document can contain some diagrams.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

As far as i know the only way to solve your issue is to convert your form as an image ( JPEG file ) , store it into a network place that ADS can acces and then you can add it in the forms dinamycally.

It's not possible to had the word document content dinamycally in the form.

Hope this help you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

I have to embedd multi page word document's(17 to 18) so i am not so sure if we can use this approach.

Please let me know how we convert word documents to images.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Amit Gaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amat,

Soory i don't know how to transform word document into JPEG file , you should use external tool for converting it .

Now , why do you need to embed your PDF with the content of word document ? Can't you add the word document as attachment into the PDF ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

Actually embedding word document is the business requirement so cant change it :(.

Thanks,

Amit Gaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Could you please direct me to the blog you mentioned in response to Chintan Virani's reply as I have a requirement to attach files into adobe pdf document.

Thanks,

Divya. P