Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communicating with Third Party System

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a scenario where I want to send Idoc PEXR2002 to a bank.

SAP 4.6C --> PI -

> Bank

I have made all the configurations to send the idoc to PI and I am sending the Idoc to PI using partner type Bank SAPPI successfully but in PI I am getting the error that receiver agreement not found.

I have created the Bank as a Third Party System in SLD but I am not sure how to link this third party system in ID (Integration Directory) .

My questions are

How to link the third party system created in SLD with ID to send the IDOC using a HTTP Adapter i.e should I create the third party as a Business System or Business Service in ID.

Second Question is while sending the IDOC from 4.6C to PI what kind of partner type I will use LS or Bank.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should I create the third party as a Business System or Business Service in ID.?

--> If you know the technical details then you can create the business system other wise create the business service. you can create any one thats not an issue.

while sending the IDOC from 4.6C to PI what kind of partner type I will use LS or Bank.?

--> Here you can use the Bank as partner type.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

Its complaining about the receiver agreement. So you need to make the receiver agreement. You can have a 3rd party business system for the bank and create teh receiver agreement between your sap business system and for this one. Add your bank receiver communication channel in this receiver agreement. Then it should work. Since you are using PEXR2002 idoc then you dont need to create sender communication channel and sender agreement.

In Sap while you create partner profile you can use bank as partner type.

Regards,

---Satish