Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display the custom fields added through EEWB in BUT000 to CRM WEB UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I am n newbee to sap-crm.

I have added two custom fields to BUT000 (BP) using eewb.

If i go to BP Transactiona and create a BP , Then those two custom fields are coming under the tab CUSTOMER DATA

Now, i go to bsp_wd_cmpwb. And display the details of that BP. Those custom fields are not coming here under any

Assignment Block.

Help Please.

Shivi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your custom fields are automatically added in the BOL also. Now you can go to the BSP_WD_CMWB transaction

give the component name and enhancement type then clik display.

Now click view and select the corresponding view to and drill down the context and contex nodes. You will get context nodes with added attribute. Then clik the configuration tab and then clik copy configuration. Then click show available fields then you will get context nodes in the left side. Drill down context node you will get added fields. Then select the field and clik + button in the top.

These fields will display in the web ui also.

Regards

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivig,

I can tell you how to add via "design layer customizing".

When you add additional fields usinng EEWB automatically the data element the structure etc will be created for the new field. you can check for your task under the "tables" section onthe right side. double click on the table and this open the structure wher you will find the structure under which your new field got created. Copy the "component name" from here..

Goto the customizing Spor->CRM->Ui framework->UI framework definition ->Maintain Design Layer.

Here are the steps you need to do in cjustomizing to create a new design object.

1) "ObjectType" will be your component name (which i think in your case is BUIlHEADER)

2) "Design Name"- the name of this object.

3) BOL object name - The BOL object used

4) BOL attribute name - This will be filed from the copied value from "component name"

Then just give a field label and save it. Thsi field label will be visible on the UI when the bsp page loads.

Now open "bsp_wd_cmpwb" and go to your component and choose the view. Goto the context node and right click and select

the option "Assigment to Design Layer". This will open up a new screen where you choose the "Design Object"(the name that gave in step2) that your created above. This will add the field.

Thanks

Abishek