SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to find the T Code of ISU transaction linked to Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Our CRM 6.0 system is connected to backend ISU. We have multiple Transaction Launcher calls to ISU from CRM.

In the Transaction Launcher wizard we do maintain the Tcode of ISU which we are calling and also the Logical Link Id...All the setup is complete. Now question is how do i go backwards to see in CRM system where "Logical Link Id " is connected to which ISU Tcode.

Regards,

Abhinav Shahi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I guess we use a standard / custom BOR object method to call the IS-U transaction. I am not sure if we maintain transaction code details when creating a Transaction Launcher. The only way to check what the Transaction Launcher is executing is by checking what the method in the BOR object performs. If you are using a custom BOR method (custom for standard BOR TSTC), the details of the transaction should be present in the program related to the method "Execute".

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Edited by: Binno Don Thomas on Sep 7, 2009 10:02 AM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I guess we use a standard / custom BOR object method to call the IS-U transaction. I am not sure if we maintain transaction code details when creating a Transaction Launcher. The only way to check what the Transaction Launcher is executing is by checking what the method in the BOR object performs. If you are using a custom BOR method (custom for standard BOR TSTC), the details of the transaction should be present in the program related to the method "Execute".

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Edited by: Binno Don Thomas on Sep 7, 2009 10:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this Transaction Launcher Blog:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11135. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Siva