cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 Long text display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in transaction VK11 i wanted to display Long text against control code(TDID 004).

how to do this. plz help me .

thanks and regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharat

i have gone through that, but thats a structure LV07t,

so i am unable to find from where to get the long text.

let me explain the whole process:

1. go to VK13(display conditions)

2. enter condition type and press enter

3. a subscreen will appear, click on 6th option.

4. then enter sales organisation, sales office, dist. channel, valid on date an then execute.

5. select the first column on the screen and click on condition text on the menu.

6.you will find 4 thing over there.

in my case i have to populate the 4th field control code,

how to get the data (Long text) for that.

hope my situation is clear to u.

regds

Manish

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Go to VK13 and then go to the Condition text using the menu as you mentioned.

Double click on the 4 th field, it opens a Standard Text Screen. Then using the menu Goto-->Header you can find the Text Name,Language ,Text ID ,Text object . Use the function module READ_TEXT to read the or SAVE_TEXT to create by passing the parameters appropriately.

If you are sure of the object ID and Text name you can also use the program SDTEXTE to create or change the same.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto that part of ur transaction where text is mainatained ....double click on that it will take u to script where text is maintained and then u use the menu option and goto->header and it will list u all the values that u need to pass to function module READ_TEXT and just pass them and it'll return the desired text and at the same time if u want to create text use ...create_text and save _text etc....

reward points if it helps...

regards

gunjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Go to that field and press F1, you will get details, then choose technical info,you will get table,field name.You double click on it it will take you to the dictionary.There you double click field name, you get the data element, in one tab you can give short text,long text so on.

regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Go to that field and press F1, you will get details, then choose technical info,you will get table,field name.You double click on it it will take you to the dictionary.There you double click field name, you get the data element, in one tab you can give short text,long text so on.

regards,

Bharat