cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner to be displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement where we need to display a banner in the log on screen saying that information stored is secure and stuff like that, Also the system is shared across users between 4 company , we need this banner only for users from 2 companies.

any ideas.

Thanks & Regards

R.M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> We have requirement where we need to display a banner in the log on screen

> <snip>

> we need this banner only for users from 2 companies.

And how would you know when to present this information if the user isn't logged on yet? Text on the login screen is system wide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thus i have asked the query, as i dont have solution for that.

The reason we have to split the banner is cause 2 company are based out of different countries and the other 2 are based in different region.

Worst case would be we would have to put message for all users with message specifiy country.

Thanks & Regards

R.M.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Thus i have asked the query, as i dont have solution for that.

I think there isn't one as you'd need to know where someone comes from in order to present the message. This information is only available after logon.....

Besides that, I know of the way to put text on the logon screen and the document class for this is "general text". This leads me to believe there's no proper way ton control or change it "on the fly".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

Thanks for your reply.

could you kindly let me know the way to put text on the log on screen. I will check with client if we can rephrase the wordings and make use of it. Also let me know is it possible to put logo on the log on screen.

Thanks & Regards

R.M.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do a forum or web search on ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO you'll find out how to put text and SAP icons on the screen.

I am not aware of any possibility to display a logo.