cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial processing with integration processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following problem. I receive a XML message in a integration process, this xml messages contains serveral business partners. I loop over this business partners wiht a 'ForEach' The messages are sent to a second integration proces. In this integration process a business partner is updated in SAP CRM.

The problem I have is that several instances are started of this second process and this result in locking issues in SAP CRM. How could I configure XI in this way that only one message is processed.

I read all queue related documentation, but according the documentation the messages should only be picked up from the queue when it is ready.

I use only one queue (withoug buffering) Used system is XI with the latest service pack.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,

Pieter Alting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I loop over this business partners wiht a 'ForEach' The messages are sent to a second integration proces. In this integration process a business partner is updated in SAP CRM.

Do you really need another IP here? May be you should look at avoiding this and check if you are using ParForEach or just ForEach.

VJ