cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Header Condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I want to a add header condition and if I enter any values in there, system should allocate the value to all the line items based on the netprice of each item.

Currently I have the following config in V/06:

Condition Class: A

Condition Category : B (fixed amount )

Group Condition: checked,

Header Condition: Checked.

The sales document is invoice correctoin request.

Currently what happens is, if I enter 300 at header, system allocates the whole $300 to only one item. That is, it adds the amount $300 to a line that have highest net value. I want that amount to be distributed among the line items.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

"Group condition" should be unchecked...

Let know if this solves the issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding ,you want to Distribute the Header Value into all the Line Items.If it is the case,then Maintain in the Pricing Procedure at Condition Formula for Basis as '13' , if calculating as per "Net Weight".

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swapna,

Tick Item condition and check along with header condition. Revert back

Thanks

Manoj Sharma

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In V/06 check the box Amount/Percentage and value also and then try.

Regards

P.S: Can you please close the previous threads if you think those are answered, so that it will help other members when they look for solution? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I checked those settings and those are already done. Infact I tried using the standard SAP condition type HD00 and it behaved in the same way I explained.

Thanks,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you assign the group condition routine value as 1 (overall document) in V/06 for the condition type and try?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I put the routine as 1 and I got the below error message.

"GrpCndRoutine without rounding diff. not defined for calculation rule B". This is B - Fixed amount.

I could overcome it by checking "Rounddiffcomp" but still result is the same. It's allocation the whole amount just to one line item.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check any of the requirement assigned in the pricing procedure for the condition type? Note that when you make any changes in the condition type or in pricing procedure, create a new document, new pricing record and test. Otherwise you may not see the results.

Regards,

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The sales document is invoice correctoin request.

As you said Sales documet is invoice correction request , there will be two line items created allways in inovice correction request. first is Credit and other is Debit line item.

Invoice correction request will be created with ref to Invoice. ex : for wrong prices., please look into below SAP link

[Invoice correction request|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/70/a7853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Ramesh