cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How start BO (CMC) on UNIX

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all!!, we have installed a BO XI 3.1 and integration kit for SAP BW, so I would like to stat the CMC but I don't know the exact command for do that. Also I have tried to start CMS with comand ccm.sh but withouth sucess, and I have used the command ccm.sh -display but the message is

Creando Administrador de sesiones...

Conectando a CMS...

err: ERROR No se ha podido conectar a CMS (STU00152)

err: Descripción del error: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)

SO i would like to ask if someone know how start and stop BO (CMC and so on) and where I can find the logs.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello stratos, we apreciate very much your answer, so how we can deploy the *.jar? thanks again

0 Kudos

Hi,

just copy the sapjco.jar in a local directory on the machine your BOBJ server runs on and define an environment variable named CLASSPATH to contain the path to the the sapjco.jar.

Regards,

Stratos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks stratos, the solution works!! the step for soltuion was

1.- unistall BO integration kit.

2.- uncompress new SAPjco 2.1.18 and copy the files to the directory in guide.

3.- CLASSPATH point to sapjco.jar

4.- install again integration kit

5.- and when we start Cmc works.!!!

Great!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I,m not sure about the BO installation, so after we finished the BO installation we could call CmcApp from internet explorer, but after we install Integration kit for BW the CmcApp failed (as we can see not only Cmcapp fails but other applications like infoviewapp).

We are installing BO under Aix 5.3 and the Java conector is 2.0.12 32 bits (we can not find the 64 bits version for AIx and Java connector).

Before we continue with the installtion of the integration kit we have installed the libraries libsapjcorfc.o librfccm.o on /DBO/bobje/enterprise120/aix_rs6000 directory as guide say.

What would you recommend us?

Thanks alot.

0 Kudos

Hi,

you should use the SAP Java Connector 2.1.8 (you are using an older version) 32 bits (even if you have a 64bit machine) on your system. You can find this version here : [http//service.sap.com/connectors]

Please do not forget to add the path to the sapjco.jar file in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

Just deploy the files from the above version of the java connector and reinstall (first uninstall) the int.Kit for SAP.

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi again, I,m not sure, but I believe the problem is with the initial page of CmcApp and the other applications, becuase when I,m trying to open the CmcApp i got the next error

HTTP Status 404 - /PartnerPlatformService/service/app/logon

type Status report

message /PartnerPlatformService/service/app/logon.do

description The requested resource (/PartnerPlatformService/service/app/logon.do) is not available.

Any idea?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What your application server?

If you want to start CMS type following command. Before that check your repository connection.

./ccm.sh -start sia

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the command, yes I have applied this command but the message is the next

(devbodb2).dboinst1:/DBO/bobje > ./ccm.sh -start sia

err: ERROR No se ha podido encontrar la entrada del servidor. Es posible que el servidor no exista. (STU00146)

so If i run the command withour sia then it works. Also I have used the

Former Member
0 Kudos

i,m sorry.....I Continue.

I have use the command serverconfig.sh and there is the next server.

-

-

Business Objects

devbodb2 (sia)

-

-

Also when i try to open the CmcApHTTP Status 404 - /PartnerPlatformService/service/app/logon.do

-

-

type Status report

message /PartnerPlatformService/service/app/logon.do

description The requested resource (/PartnerPlatformService/service/app/logon.do) is not available.

p the internet explorer show me the message

...And i have tried to delete de directories for tomcat create again but without sucess. Do you know how what I have to do for know if BO is started?? i Mean ps -ef and see some procesess or something like this

Thanks again

0 Kudos

Hi,

since the CMC is not available your BOBJ installation has not been succesfull. Which kind of Unix did you install BOBJ on? Was it a 32 or 64 bit O/S? WHich version of the Java Conncector did you install prior to installing the int.Kit for SAP Solutions?

Regards,

Stratos