cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM_CLNT_EXTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have MDM_CLNT_EXTR vendor extracts running in my production ECC system....sending CREMDM idocs to our MDM system. They are working fine, but I realized that some of the IDoc files get created in groups of 10 vendors (E1LFA1M loops) per idoc and then the rest are a single vendor per IDoc.

We have block size set to "10" in the MDM_CLNT_EXTR initial and delta configurations. The number of "per 10" idocs varies each day and they always come out first (lower vendor numbers). I cannot find anything that distinguishes vendors in each group.

Has anyone seen this or have any ideas what is causing it?

Thanks,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

never figured it out

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

does this happen in Initial or Delta mode? In delta it might be possible due to the change pointers. The extractor collects object keys in the defined blocksize. But before the IDoc itself is distributed, the extractor checks if the records are valid for delta distribution. It might happen that some are filtered out...

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith

Are you using any selection parameter for the program? Check the Variants used. Otherwise are using extracting only delta records to be sent from ECC?

regards

Ravi