Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs product master missing error

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating sales order and saving it, iam getting the error, "subsequent processing not allowed(Customs product master missing 12123). contact customes excise tax dept""........and i cannot save the sales order.

12123 in the error message above is material number.which i give in sales order.......................the message no is FTPI901

what is the issue. ??? at first i thought some coding is done in user exit for sales order.. but i cannot find any such code in exit.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The error message is due to the Product Master for which you are trying to enter the sales order is not available in GTS. Please transfer the material master through GTS Area Menu in ECC and then try to do the sales order.

Best Regards,

Shiva Shankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for transfering material master data from feeder system (R/3 / ERP) to GTS follow these instructions:

- go to SAP GTS PlugIn Menue in ERP

Transaction Code: /SAPSLL/SAPLMENUE_LEGAL_R3

- go to Tab "Initial Transfer of Mast. Data"

click on "Transfer Material Masters"

- choose your particular material and execute (F8)

hope that helps!

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would also advice to set up a background job to transfer new and changed materials (also for all the other master data like vendors;customers and BOM). If you do this it is necessary to activate change pointer.

Regards Tobias