cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Confirmation details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to develop a report wherin on entering the confirmation no,i get all the details for it....

Can anyone tell me which table should look in for this info??Or is there any std report whcih gives me all details about a confirmation.(There are several reports for SC details but none for confirmation).

We are running on SRM 4.0(classic scenario) with SC creation and Confiramtion done in EBP.

Please help.

Reagrds,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Use FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL to get all the details of your confirmation ID.

All docs (SC, PO, GR ,IV, CTR, RFQ, BID, AUC) are stored more or less in the same tables (see BBP_PD).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

But if i have only my "reference Document" field value then how do i use FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL to get my corresponding confirmation detail???I mean if the only selection parameter for the report is "Reference Document"?

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

If you don't use the confirmation ID, you can't have a direct access to this confirmation.

First you must find it.

To search confirmations by "Reference Document", you must use BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST, with parameter I_REF_DOC_NO, and then use BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL for the found confirmations.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: for a direct access, you can also search on field BBP_PDHGP-REF_DOC_NO, and then get the details with BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Whne i run the FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST, giving ONLY the ref doc as the input,i get the error message as "Interface data contains errors".

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST only makes a search (at the end SQL queries) and gives the result in E_PDLIST.

So if criterias are not the good ones, E_PDLIST will be empty.

There is no reason to get an error message, just the list of conf or nothing.

I tested in an SRM 4.0 system, with only field I_REF_DOC_NO, and I got my confirmation.

Your confirmation may be corrupted (can you read it in the web transaction, of with BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL + conf GUID ).

By default, this FM will also retrieve statuses. Maybe during this query, your confirmation makes it fail.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Can you pls elaborate "Your confirmation may be corrupted (can you read it in the web transaction, of with BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL + conf GUID )."

Reagrds,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

"Interface data contains errors" is usually raised when the document is corrupted (like message "buffer table not up to date"), or when a custom programm processes a document but missed some important steps, or when calling a function without needed parameters (which should not be the case here).

So first check the standard:

- web: try to access your confirmation via BBPCF02 or BBPCF03

- gui: SE37: BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL: enter the confirmation GUID or ID and execute

If everything is ok, execute BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST with a breakpoint on statement "message" to catch this BBP_PD 002 message. And tell me where it occurs.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christophe,

When i execute the tcode BBP_CF02,i can view the confirmation.

When i execute the FM "BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL" with the i/p as the CF no,then also im able to view the details..But if i execute the FM "BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL" with the i/p as "reference document",then it shows the error "Interface data contains errors"....

So firstly problem occurs in executing "BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL" itself...

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

???????

what is your "i/p" ? Input Parameter ?

if yes, how told you to put the reference document # directly in BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL i/p I_REF_DOC_NO ?

I told you to use BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST with the reference document I_REF_DOC_NO. The system will find the confirmations with this reference #. And then you can call BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL with the ID pick up from the result list of BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL.

If you want to use directly the parameter I_REF_DOC_NO of BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL, you must also provide the partner nb I_PARTNER_NO (vendor BUPA GUID). (I don't know for which scenario was designed this access type: maybe for old BBPCF01, where vendor process its own confirmations).

So problem does no occur in executing this FM, but in the way you use populate parameters.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Sorry..i did some mistakes while executing the 2 FM's...what i have with me is only teh Refrence document value...so considering this....as u said..I need to execute the FM "BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST" with the refrence document value and based on the value i wil either get a list in E_PDLIST or it will be empty....

Now on executing the FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST(as said above),i dont get any entries in E_PDLIST ...can you tell me why is this so???

Also,after i get teh list in E_PDLIST ,i can run the FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL to get the other details based on my CF no(obtained frm run of FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST) whcih is fine...

So now my only query is that why cant i see the List of confirmations on running the FM BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST??

Once again Sorry for the previous reply(actually i was involved with many other issues yday which is why these mistakes in following your suggestions)...

The info was helpful..You surely deserve points for that...

Thanks & regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Attention, when executing BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST in SE37, the entered value for I_REF_DOC_NO is translated to upper case by SE37.

So if you have entered a ref doc no with lower case, you can't find it in SE37, because it will search the translated value.

But it will work when called from ABAP program.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christophe,

Thanks a lot...U were right..i was executing FM in SE37....I will write my final report ..wil get back to you on this .....

Regards,

Disha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Transaction BBP_PD give you access to confirmation too.

You can developp your report based on tables given by transaction bbp_pd with the confirmation BUS.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for the info..But now specifically my report reqts are that in the selection screen,When i enter the Reference document no,I should get all the details such as confirmation no,PO no etc...

The confirmation related deatils are present in tables CRMD_ORDERADM_I and CRMD_ORDERADM_H....but i couldnt find the field "Reference document " whcih is there on the Confirmation screen....Where can i find this field value??how is this value stored in the system?

regards,

Disha.