cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I back from WebDynpro application to UWL screen in portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to navigate from UWL to webdynpro application by using SWFVISU transaction. Now i should go back to UWL screen of portal from webdynpro application.

Please help me in this context.

Regards,

Davood.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please explain in detail what is that you are trying to achieve?

There are various scenarios on UWL and Webdynpro relations, It would be better if you could explain the problem in detail.

Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right Abdul, I should have explained a little bit more.

I have an UWL iView in the portal which opens a Webdynpro application in the same window when you click on a task. So fine for navigating from UWL to WebDynpro.

I was wondering how to navigate back from the WebDynpro application to the UWL, but I have the answer.

Since I am in the Portal, I will use the portal navigation API from my WebDynpro application to navigate back to the UWL iView.

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your WD application inside your action-method for your close button"

IWebContextAdapter adapterInternal = (IWebContextAdapter)WDWebContextAdapter.getWebContextAdapter();

String uwl_pcd = adapterInternal.getRequestParameter("UWL_pcd");

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute("ROLES://"+uwl_pcd,WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,(String) null,(String) null,

WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_DUPLICATIONS,(String) null,(String) null,/params/null);

Define "UWL_pcd" as a dynamicparameter in your UWL xml.

example entry:

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="UWL_pcd=portal_content/com.mycomp.folder/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_page"/>

Ciao

DJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing the same problem: how to go back to UWL from WebDynpro ?

I wouldn't like to open the WebDynpro screen in a new window.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaik:

Do you have the solution now? thank you!

Regards,

Xiaoming Yang