cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECURRING INSPECTION -BATCH STATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In QA05, maintain variant screen I select TO INSPN STOCK AT LOT CREATION under heading u2018Additional goods movement at the time of recurring inspectionu2019.

Under heading u2018batch status change when expiration date is reachedu2019 I select

INITIAL RUN IN DAYS AS 1

BLOCK BATCH u2013ticked

At the time of expiry date batch still the batch is unrestricted stock only ,but inspn lots are created. Also in OMCS t-code batch status management is active.

MSC2N- t-code, basic data -1 show unrestricted use only. Is it like we have to manually change the batch status to restricted use after lot creation / or in QA05, we have to select u2018batch restrictedu2019 so that it will automatically go to restricted stock.

I want the expired batch to come into quality stock of MMBE . or any option to bring to blocked stock, then inspect and bring again to unrestricted use.

Regards

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Tanuj. Will check the same.

regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanuj, thanks.

Hope Batch status at plant level is also Active

Will you tell me how to check if the batch status at plant level also active.

also, Inspection type in my case is 09, insection lot origin is 09.

regards

Pranav

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check it in OMCU.

Here, I have doubt how Insp. Lots are created with Unrestricted Stock status.

I suggest, test with fresh Material in you sand box.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the SAP help, if Batch Mgmt is active then Batch Status will be changed to 'Restricted' on expiration.

In your case, it is not happening. Hope Batch status at plant level is also Active.

In your case, Insp. Lot is created with UU stock. Please check here, those Insp. Lots are created with QA05 and check the date also. Because, while testing I am not getting any Insp. Lot but Batch Status is changed to 'Restricted' (which is your requirement).

Also track the changes in MSC2N 'Changes' tab, these gives you more clarity with TCode.

Let us know the Insp. Type of Insp. Lot generated in your case.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh