Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have an error saying approver not found and I also know the

reason for this error.let me explain

I have custom approver determinator for 2 stage in workflow

1.Manager

2.Role approver ..

both configured at Compnay and fucntional area only for attributes , but not for role attributes)

and i have defined the approvers and alternate approvers for the CAD's for each Functional area.

So if I want to request two roles and they belong to two different funtional areas hoping that

CUP will trigger a parllel work flow for stage 1 and 2 to the respective

manger first and then role approver

so when I submit the Request I have this error saying approver not found

since the functional area is different for both roles the request is not being submitted

can any one suggest how to by pass this error ans submit the request successfully ?

should I select Role attributes in CAD ?

Please let me know

Thanks in advacnce

Olivier .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuration is incorrect.

Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver, did you managed to sort out your problem, because i have the same problem and have no idea what to do.

thank you

Jacklyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Did you select the CAD as Approver Determinator in the Role Approver Stage? If not, please do so.

You must have selected the Role as Approver Determinator and because you have not defined the Role Approvers for the roles, you are getting the error. Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olivier,

Can you please provide CAD and stage configuration, roles you are requesting and the association with company and functional area ?

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky

Yes indeed I have a CAD selected in role approver stage, thanks to both of you !!

Hi Alpesh

The CAD Config for manger stage is:

1.CAD tye = attribute

2.Work flow type = CUP

3.Select attributes is = Company and fucntional area

4.Select Role attributes = have not selected anything

CAD config for Approver stage is the same as above

Since the Compnay and fucntion area are in the create request form I am unable to submit a request

if the roles selcted happen to be from two differet fucntional area,

Correct me if I am wrong

Regards

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

>Since the Compnay and fucntion area are in the create request form I am unable to submit a request

i>f the roles selcted happen to be from two differet fucntional area,

Well i doubt this statement, i tried submitting a request which had the roles with different functional area than the functional area selected in the request. Though i haven't tried creating the "Manager" scenario you have given,

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have same situation, so wondering if you have resolved this problem. Appreciate if you had any solution or any alternative approch for this problem.

Thanks

Laks