Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configue/Activate BTE's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have an requeriment that need an use of an BTE. I allready know witch BTE use, 1120, but in TCODE FIBF im facing some dificulties to understand how to configure the use of BTE 1120.

Can anyone explain me how can i do this?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

João Martins

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer th below link.

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/BTE-BusinessTransactionEvent]

Regards,

Surendar Reddy.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer th below link.

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/BTE-BusinessTransactionEvent]

Regards,

Surendar Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your anwser suredarreddy.

I've read the wiki but seems like to maintain those table, i need to create new entries but even if i create those entries i still dont understand the configuration of an BTE, thru FIBF.

My doubts are the following ones:

In witch step should i insert the event, P/S Function Module or Process Function Module? What the diference between both ?

Should i creat an entrie in SAP appl, customer or partner?

Inside the view for function modules per Publish & Subscribe Interface what should i choose in the Product field and in teh application field??

Can anyone help me on the questions?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

João Martins

0 Kudos

Hi

In witch step should i insert the event, P/S Function Module or Process Function Module? What the diference between both ?

It depends on kind BTE u need to use: an P/S or a PROCESS?

It seems u need to use the BTE 1120 is a process interface so u need to set the step Process Function Module.

Should i creat an entrie in SAP appl, customer or partner?

For me It's always better to create a Product of customer (tr BF24) in order not to update the "standard" hits of the main table (tr. BF41)

Inside the view for function modules per Publish & Subscribe Interface what should i choose in the Product field and in teh application field??

U should:

- Create and active a product of customer by trx BF24 or path Settings->Product->....of a customer

- Run trx BERP or path Enviroment->Infosystem (processes): enter the BTE 00001120: here u should see all information about it, in particular the sample fm (SAMPLE_PROCESS_00001120) u need to copy in order to create an your own fm

- After creating your fm run tr BF24 or path Settings->Processes Module->....of a customer: here u need to "active" your BTE, so do the following hit:

Process: 00001120

Function Module: your <z-function>

Product: your product

Now your BTE will be ready and it'll be triggered as soon as a FI document'll be posted: u need to implement your code in your Z-function only.

Max