cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder and Adobe InteractiveForms-reply ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement, though I am not sure about it. This req involves Adobe Interactive Forms and cFolders.

I am new to both. I have very little knowledge on Adobe Interactive Forms in java. And no knowledge on cFolders.

Could you please tell me relation with these two concepts and how they can be used together?

Thanks in advance

Karthika.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I believe Java/Webdynpro Adobe interactive forms & cfolder are very different in function. Adobe interactive forms can be used to collect information / data from non SAP users (offline / online ) and upload that with SAP depends on requirement.

cFolder is collabration folder is basically document management with portal access.

Please share the scenario you are working on probably I am also doing the same work now a days.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Promod.

Actually, we are expecting a req. We do not know the scenario. Frankly,I want to know the actual scenario where these can be used and how can be related to each other. Let me know if you need any further info.

Waiting for your reply.

karthika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any documentation is appreciated.

Karthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the scenario now.

We are trying to put the Adobe forms in cFolders. These Adobe forms are viewed and modified by suppliers and vendors. Now we have to create a Adobe form that can be connected to SAP. And Later has to be there in cFolders.

Thanks

Karthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I suppose that u r going to use offline adobe form wherein u will share the pdf document with ur vendor thru cfolders. here vendor can fill the document and the same u can upload with SAP by using program afterwards.

This can be achieved by designing the adobe interactive form with webdynpro component and adobe lifecycle designer in SE80. Here u can have context for adobe form with table / filed mapping. The data will get uploaded with SAP table either offline/online.

I have never come across with any online documentation... there is standard SAP book on Adobe interactive form with Webdynpro.. u can refer this also for designing adobe forms.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I have seen a livecycle designer standalone system. Can I install that on my system and create forms in it and upload them to cFolders without the use of ABAP/JAVA? Me uploading to cFolder is one time activity. From there on the supplier and vendor will have a upload button to upload the files.

If in case it has to be developed only using Webdynpro only, can I use WD for Java instead of ABAP?

Thanks & Regards

Karthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

• have seen a livecycle designer standalone system. Can I install that on my system and create forms in it and upload them to cFolders without the use of ABAP/JAVA?**

Yeah, u can use designer as standalone to create adbe forms and upload the file to cfolder.

once supplier upload the data entered adobe file, u have to upload the same file with WD java or WD ABAP.

• If in case it has to be developed only using Webdynpro only, can I use WD for Java instead of ABAP?**

if u r going to use xml interface u can use any of the WD for.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your reply. Hope you are fine.

We have a requirement that we need to create offline Interactive Adobe Forms that populate SAP Data and use them in cFolders (this is a collaborative environment for vendors and suppliers). When the supplier opens the PDF document in the cFolders, it should have latest data in them from SAP.

a small example will help me. I also want to know if SAP abap program can output a WSDl/XML files because the standalone Adobe LCD take input as WSDL/XML Schema.

Is there a possibility that we can do this using WD Java? Because when the supplier/vendor opens the PDF in cFolders they have to see the latest data from SAP. Please help.

I am at clients place and need support, please provide input to me on this.

Regards

Karthika.

Answers (0)