cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure for Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Have one PP for F2 and one more PP for Credit memo.

When iam taking F2 as Ref and Creating Credit memo ...it is not Determining the Credit memo PP.

I have defined Doc PP and assing to Credit memo Billing type and PP Determatinon based on this.

But it is not determining the PP.

Plz let me know if any Check points.

Regars

raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

When you are creating a credit memo with ref to a billing document (F2) it will always copy the pricing procedure of the billing document .It will NOT consider your credit memo pricing procedure.

Your own pricing procedure can only be triggered if you are making your Credit Memo with reference to an order.

In order to trigger your Own Credit memo pricing procedure please refer to SAP Note 14136.Here you have to make a custom Routine and trigger it in copy controls VTAF ( Header).

Its very simple as it will disable the field which copies the Pricing procedure to the new (Credit Memo) from the original invoice you are refering to.By this way it will trigger your credit memo pricing procedure which you have assigned in pricing procedure determination.

Regards/Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As per u r thread In order to trigger your Own Credit memo pricing procedure please refer to SAP Note 14136.Here you have to make a custom Routine and trigger it in copy controls VTAF ( Header)

When iam doing Credit memo w.r.to Billing i can use VTFF but every one saying VTAF.

Plz.. How can i ??

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The standard process is to create a credit memo request to incorrect billing document and then to create a credit memo with reference to the credit memo request

Here the copy controls VTAF credit memo request to incorrect billing document and VTFA credit memo with reference to the credit memo request are used

Your requirement seems to be to create a credit memo ( billing type ) itself with reference to incorrect billing document ( billing type ) and this you have mentioned much much later and this not a ideal practise and not commonly used also

As i told earlier maintaing pricing type as B in VTFF also may not solve your issue

Logically if you think that a billing doc is created in one price (in sap it is represented as pricing procedure) and you are creating a credit memo referring that billing doc with a different price altogether ( a different pricing procedure ) ( here the businness logic itself has gone for a task )

But If that is the client requirement or busibness requirement then as mentioned in that note 14136 you need to develop a routine or you have to make a custom Routine and trigger it in copy controls ( Header) in VTFF also

As per standard business logic an incorrrect bill can have one PP and its credit memo for the incorrection cannot have a altogether a different PP

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Yes i have a Diff requirment where i need to raise the One more invoice (Credit memo) w.r.to 1st Invoice (Main invoice).

So my Credit memo request having Diff PP ,that i wanted to determine in my 2nd invoice...

i gone thr that note..as per this note it is relevant to VTFA.bu here i need to do this.

Is thr any other possibilitiy.

thanks in advvance

regards

raj.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it is not Determining the Credit memo PP.

Apart from having a different document pricing procedure in OVKK, also maintain Routine 052 in VTAF at header level. Now try the process and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of F2 take G2 as reference and do the necessary changes...

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

Which iam working on VTFF....iam creating Credit memo w.r.to Main Invoice.

I have maintained B in Pricing type Field.but it is picking F2 PP only.

Many thanks in Advance

Regards

raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create your credit memo with reference to your sales order.

Now check out which pricing procedure is picking up by the credit memo.

Pricing procedure is determined by the

Sales area + customer pricing procedure + document pricing procedure.

So which factor you have changed to determine new pricing procedure in credit memo request.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have requirment like ,i must have to create Credit memo w r to Billing.

i need to redetermine the Credit PP in VTFF.

Thanks in advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new document pricing procedure and assign this to your credit memo.

Then assign pricing procedure determination with the new document pricing procedure.

In copy control change the pricing type to B carry out new pricing.

Do these setting and check out the result.

But why you want different pricing procedure for the credit memo.

Regards

Raj.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When iam taking F2 as Ref and Creating Credit memo ...it is not Determining the Credit memo PP.

With pricing type B set in copy controls VTAF will not solve your issue

Check OSS notes 14136 which addresses your issue

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please look into copy controls from billing to sales document (VTAF) and look at the controls for pricing. and since the credit memo request and the billing document reference have different pricing procedures, you could test different settings; i would go for "B".

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the copy control setting between Credit memo and Billing. And in the Item Change the Pricing Type to B

Thanks,

Raja