cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input fields of the used DC view is disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to webdynpro and working on the support project. i have came across one unusual problem which i would require your help.

I have a DC which have one one more DC added in the "Used DC list". Now We already have embedded the View of the Used DC into our own DC.

Now the problem is the Input fields like date etc which is der on the embedded view is visible but not enabled. I checked it on the ORIGINAL VIEW of the USED DC and there the property enable is true. But when we embed into some other DC then those fields were not seems enabled.

Please Help

Thanks

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobit,

Now the problem is the Input fields like date etc which is der on the embedded view is visible but not enabled. I checked it on the ORIGINAL VIEW of the USED DC and there the property enable is true. But when we embed into some other DC then those fields were not seems enabled.

the problem is with Node cardinality. please check the cardinality of ur node it should be 1:1. if the cardinality of ur node is 0 to n, in design time input field will be enabled but in the runtime, the input field will be disbaled mode.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fazal,

Thanks for your reply !

Which node you are refering here?

1. Is it on the view of the USED DC or the DC where the where I embedded that view.

Please elaborate a bit

Thanks

Shobhit

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is it on the view of the USED DC or the DC where the where I embedded that view.

it is the View of used DC. u said like the input fields are disabled, if ur node is "Test" and attribute is "date". then u might have bind the input field with date attribute. so please check the cardinality of ur node.

what is the type of the attribute , to which the input field is bound.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fazal,

Its is Date Field, but the Point is the whole Container is disabled on the viewcontaininig the label and the input field. The Content on the Screen is like.

I check the Cardinality and its 1...n

Please suggest !

Shobhit

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobit,

try by changing the cardinality of ur node to 1:1.

Thanks and Regards