cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo on purchase order and wm tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

When I receive goods on a purchase order in a wm managed storage location the WM tab appears where I can overwrite the material master proposal for number of storage units calculation.

However, in the TO creation the system does not take the new values entered in the migo tab, instead the values from the material master wm2 view are taken for TO creation.

Is there any specific customizing to let precede the migo entry over the material master entry ?

Best regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you have to maintain a parameter in customizing (god knows why this is not standard...):

spro > LE > WM > Interfaces > Inventory Management > Define movement types > LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management

you have to maintain an entry in column AddlData (Additional data), maintain "1 - Transmit screen window for entering palletization data"

You have to do this for all the relevant combinations of warehouse (or ***) and reference movement type... you will need it at least for whse + 101 + B (Purchase order)...

Also you need an X in the column TR create transfer requirement, but I think you already have that.

Goods luck!

Bart

Answers (0)