cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoSpoke with Non-Cummulative value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I was trying to create a InfoSpoke from the Cube 0IC_C03, with the key figures Stock Vale & Stock Qty.

But these KF's are Non-Cummulative

How do I get these into an InfoSpoke & then download these vales to a Flat file.

Regards

Lalan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lalan,

To be able to extract compressed marker data, you need to put filter as 0RECORDTP = 1. Please check this from SAP help

Extraction of InfoCubes with non-cumulative key figures:

Set the filter value for 0RECORDTP (record type) to ‘1’. In this way, all markers are extracted that are in the compressed data from the InfoCube. You can extract non-cumulatives in which you compress the InfoCube in regular intervals and, afterwards, extract with 0RECORDTP = ‘1’.

Please go through this link for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/66/76473c3502e640e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

i am delighted for your answer and your answer has helped me a lot.

Thanks

ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

From what i understand , you cannot use download teh Non cumulative key figures using info-spoke . You can only download data that is existing in the cube, not the data which is arrived to in the query.

Alternatively what you can do is create a Query and use RSCRM_BAPI to download the non cumulative key figures.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info,

In the selection tab we can restrict the record type.

But in the info object selection I am not able to see those Key Figures.

Thats the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lalan,

To my knowledge, they just appear as equalant to BEx output.. without agrregating..

regards,

Hari