cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS Activation failed with message no sid's found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem while extracting data for Line Item ODS from R/3 ,The activation step failed with error messages

no SID sound for 'xxxxxxxx" of characteristic 0asset.

I loaded the master data attributes,ran the attributes change run.

After that I started the activation step,but it failed again.

Now I went to the master data table for 0asset and made a search for the existance and active state of 'xxxxxxxx".This asset number existed in the 0asset in the active state .

I dont understand why ODS activation is still failing(& why SID's are getting generated ) inspite of so may steps followed.Can some body help me how to overcome this...

ThanX A Lot,

Regards,

Suku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run program RSDMD_CHECKPRG_ALL to correct the error. Sometimes this error comes if you load tran data before master data.

check the consisitency of the infoobject in RSRV and run all the test. then try this OSS notes 69987

In case you had loaded the master data before loading the transaction data then make sure you had completed the Apply Hier/Attr Chnage run for the master data.

Another common cause could be some special characters in the ODS load. Just check the data in the PSA.

-Shreya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukumar,

Not sure the following help..but I would try the following..

1) Try elimate that Asset number and reload and activate to see if that is with only this asset number or not?..

2) Try running RSRV tests on the ODS and also on 0Asset, Masterdata . You should try some combined tests there..

Regards,

Hari