cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ADS Configuration giving popup asking for ADSUSER & password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have done with the ADS configuration in our system.But after that when I am checking for any test to run ( Checking by Executing Test Report FP_TEST_00 in SA38 ) it is giving popup & asking for ADSUSER & it's respective password.

Please let me know why it is giving popup & asking for ADSUSER & password.

Please let me know if anything needs to be check on visual admin or from ABAP point of view.

Regards

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the ADS system sitting on the same system as the ADS one or are they 2 different systems?

Also, Is there a password specified in the RFC which you are using? (default RFC is called ADS) If there is try a connection test to see if it reports back "found".

Regards,

Zecher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zecher,

I am facing the same problem and all the test fails with SOAP exception. I am using a different ABAP and Java instances. Could you please help?

Thanks, Raj

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What SOAP exception ? You need to provide more info on the error for us to help.

If it's asking for a username/password then it's likely your user details in the RFC(SM59) of your ABAP system do not match those of your Java system, check that they are both the same. Also check other technical details in the RFC like target host, service no. etc

--

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys,

I am facing the same issue , can some one help on this.

I have java addon installed on exsiting ABAP stack(same physical host) getting the same error.

Regards

Harsh