cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SAP CRM for a fresher?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Abhilash, presently pursuing Master's in Computer Science, i am interested to learn SAP CRM.

I do not have any experience in IT or finance.

Please let me know what are the prerequisites for CRM, and how long wil it take to master it.

Which module in SAP would you suggest ?

And finally any good places to learn SAP in USA??

Looking forward for your reply.

bye,

Abhi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhilash,

I would suggest that in order to learn SAP CRM (or as a matter of fact, any CRM) a little bit of Sales or Marketing knowledge is always beneficial. What you can do is, start by learning the fundamental business processes. This will help you to gain a good insight in the actual business flow. Subsequently when you come to CRM, you will be in a position to appreciate and relate things better.

On the other hand, if you start directly with some CRM product, you will be going backwards. That is you will have good knowledge about the product, but it will hard to think about the holistic view of the overall process flow and how it actually happens in real life. This is the key to consultancy.

Happy learning,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

If you have made up your mind to get into CRM then best will be get into CRM technical side. There you can make good use of your technical skills and at the same time you can try to learn functional aspets of the products. And you can make a move to functional side over a period of 2-3 years.

Best place to learn is SAP academy itself.But it is costly.

Cheers!

Kripa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Thank you for your suggestion, but what exactly you mean by CRM technical.I heard CRM is part of functional modules.And as you said SAP America is expensive to learn, but do they make me proficient or not?

If the answer is yes, then with in no time i can earn it back, if i get a good job.

But any how are you working in CRM??

Looking forward for your reply.

bye,

Abhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Where can i learn the fundamental business processes?

Once i learn that, will it be a good start to learn SAP CRM.

bye,

Abhi.