cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for shipping and billing documents ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

how can we come to know that what shipping (VL01n), and billing(VF01) documents has been created for any particular date.

actually the problem is that i want to modify some documents that i have created a few days ago, plz help me?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Experts , problem has been solved.

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

tables for

billing - VBRK (use field ERDAT - data on which the record is created)

delivery - LIKP (use field ERDAT - data on which the record is created)

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Some of the tables for Delivery and Billing are LIKP, LIPS, VBRK, VBRP, ...

If you want to modify document, modify at transaction level and it is not recommended to go and do the changes in the tables, as it is difficult to understand the impact of the same. if it is done at table level.

Assuming that you want to amend the quantity in Delivery and billing of the same, some of the recommended options are:

1. Cancel the Billing Document >> Reverse Post goods Issue >> make necessary changes in the quantity >> again do PGI >> Billing.

2. Create a return document to for necessary quantity >> Return delivery >> Post Goods receipt >> Credit Note (optional)

In the case of Price difference, follow the path of Debit Memo, Credit Memo or Invoice correction.

Identify Standard solution, so that it will update all the tables and records necessary.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajesh,

i know that i cant modify the document via table,

actually i just want to see that what document i have created at 1 sept, so that i can modify that documets by coresponding transactions.