Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create logo's which r using for ALV output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some help regarding how to create

'LOGO1'. I didn't create that one some one has created it. I don't that ihow to create . and another one how to create I_backgroungd_id i.e like ALV_BACKGROUND'

Please Help regarding this . I given One example where we can use it.

Thanks & Regards

Prashanth

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE'

EXPORTING

I_LOGO = 'LOGO1'

IT_LIST_COMMENTARY = GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'

EXPORTING

I_BACKGROUND_ID = 'ALV_BACKGROUND'

i_buffer_active = 'X'

I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = G_REPID

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

Use FM - 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE'.

If you are using Function modules to display (You can also use Class), you will have to use GRID display for displaying the logo. Its not possible in List display.

Use the Function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY and pass the parameter "I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE = 'TOP_OF_PAGE' ". This TOP_OF_PAGE is the subroutine (FORM - ENDFORM) in which the actual top of page code will be written (for showing the logo).

The picture must be uploaded into transaction OAOR with classname 'PICTURES' AND TYPE 'OT' to work with ALV GRID Functions.

FORM TOP_OF_PAGE.

DATA: WA_HEADER TYPE SLIS_LISTHEADER. REFRESH: GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

H = HEADER LARGE FONT, S = STANDARD FONT, A = ITALICS

WA_HEADER-TYP = 'H'. WA_HEADER-INFO = 'TEST REPORT'. APPEND WA_HEADER TO GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE' EXPORTING I_LOGO = 'LOGO' IT_LIST_COMMENTARY = GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

ENDFORM. " TOP_OF_PAGE

Inside the subroutine, use a sample code like the one above.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Prasanth

check out this weblogs

logo insertion in alv grid report has been discussed here.

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=81149

an example is given in this link

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35498

hope this is helpful.

If you are using Function modules to display (You can also use Class), you will have to use GRID display for displaying the logo. Its not possible in List display.

Use the Function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY and pass the parameter "I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE = 'TOP_OF_PAGE' ". This TOP_OF_PAGE is the subroutine (FORM - ENDFORM) in which the actual top of page code will be written (for showing the logo).

The picture must be uploaded into transaction OAOR with classname 'PICTURES' AND TYPE 'OT' to work with ALV GRID Functions.

FORM TOP_OF_PAGE.

DATA: WA_HEADER TYPE SLIS_LISTHEADER. REFRESH: GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

H = HEADER LARGE FONT, S = STANDARD FONT, A = ITALICS

WA_HEADER-TYP = 'H'. WA_HEADER-INFO = 'TEST REPORT'. APPEND WA_HEADER TO GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE' EXPORTING I_LOGO = 'LOGO' IT_LIST_COMMENTARY = GT_LIST_TOP_OF_PAGE.

ENDFORM. " TOP_OF_PAGE

Inside the subroutine, use a sample code like the one above.

check out with this...

Thanks & regards

Sreenivasulu P