cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Delta Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have successfully set the delta load and are able to load deltas yesterday. For time being we are doing the delta loads manually. Now in the morning when i did delta load for SD (Billing, Deliveries, Orders). I only got delta values for InfoSources. All other is having 0 delta values. Loads are succesful. How to cross check in R/3 side whether there are any deltas or not from Yesterday to today.

Regards

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

the total field does not show the number of records,but it shows the number of LUW's(logical units of work).

to see the number of records,highlight a particular datasource and then click on the lens icon that appears on the left hand top.

then a new screen will appear.

there choose 'delta update' in 'update mode' box and then click on execute button to see records that will go in the next delta load to BW.

choose radio button 'delta repetition' to see records that were loaded in the last delta.

After clicking execute button u can see list of records and also no. of records.

note that delta repetition list shows records which are sum of (next delta update records+last delta update records).

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishvesh and others,

Sorry for the late reply. I will check it out and let you know.

Thank you for your time

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

Which update method are u using for delta? . Is it 'queued deta' or 'unserialized update' . Check the setting in LBWE . Also see whether the V3 job scheduled in LBWE is running correctly or not . The reason for getting 0 records in BW is that RSA7 is having 0 records for your data sources . Also check in LBWQ ('queued deta' ) or SM13('unserialized update') whether any records are there or not.

Regards,

Prakash B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RSA7( Delta Queue) of detail view u will get the previous posted records and next delta records..the old records will me maintained untill the old request is successful and a new request was reached in R\3 from BW.

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RSA7 we have following columns. One for status, another for Datasource, Client and another for Total. Here for the first time delta load we will get no of packets under Total. For the next load where will we be able to view the next delta load values??