cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services given to customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's ,

We have a requirement to incorporate the services given to our customer. How can we claim it in SAP?

Can we create any order or something else? Plz guide.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

There are many options for services.

1. If you have CS module (customer Services ) then simply the process is.

2. In SAP R/3 also you can have service order

Check these http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/81/78963ec975667fe10000000a114084/content.htm

http://www50.sap.com/businessmaps/AA425C1543374657A1769230735F9004.htm

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we dont have.. I am trying to Create Order with New Order Type relevant with Billing Type F1 with Item Category TAD.

Is it ok?

Thanks,

Rashid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfectly ok..... You can go ahead....

Item wont be applicable for delivery and also it will be non stockable.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh, u are absolutely right. How can i configure copy control settings?.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy Control setting from Order to Billing can be done through Transaction Code: VTFA.

Select the combination of Standard Sales Order Type 'OR' and Billing Type 'F1' >> Copy as (ensure to copy all in the pop-up nessage). This should ideally help.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this message.

Fiscal year variant not maintained for FM area 1000.

Now wat to do?

Regards,

Rashid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OB29 and maintain Fiscal year Variant. In actual this is FI job, take help of FI.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rashid,

As per my understanding, you want to bill the customer for services provided. If my understanding is correct this will be a scenario of Order Related Billing.

You can create a copy of Sales Order Type 'OR' as say 'ZOR'. Assuming that you are going to use Standard Item category 'TAD', make the necessary assignment. Also ensure to maintain required copy control settings, which should be a copy of Sales Order Type 'OR' to Billing Type 'F1'.

Let me check if I can provide you some helpful link.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka