cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on publishing backend ES into PI SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am referring to the following link to publish SAP ERP tp Service Registry in PI.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/25/683fbe7e01407cb20995d10d71c895/content.htm

In From the SOA Manager main screen, go to the Application and Scenario Communication tab,I am not able to find the Application and Scenario Communication tab after I type in SOAMAMAGER in SAP backend.

How do I configure the backend to publish to PI service registry.

Regards,

Premjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

From that link I have create the end points and binding and I am abel to test.Tp publish teh service to my PI7.1 registry,I need to configure the regsirty so that I can pick up in the SOA manager.I am not able to figure out how to set up the RFC destination,logicalPort etc to register the provider to PI7.1 Service Registry.

Thanks,

Premjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Premjit,

Go to Business Administration => Web Service Administration => in 'Search By' select 'Consumer Proxy' => Fill in CO_SERVICES_REISTRY_FLAT_SI and then proceed as said in the link given by you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Premjit,

Go to Business Administration => Web Service Administration => in 'Search By' select 'Consumer Proxy' => Fill in CO_SERVICES_REISTRY_FLAT_SI and then proceed as said in the link given by you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see this blog: /people/bv.pillai/blog/2007/09/18/configuring-publishing-enterprise-services-from-sap-business-suite-system-into-nwce-netweaver-composition-environment-services-registry

You will get your answer here.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

> I am referring to the following link to publish SAP ERP tp Service Registry in PI.

>

> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/25/683fbe7e01407cb20995d10d71c895/content.htm

>

>

> In From the SOA Manager main screen, go to the Application and Scenario Communication tab,I am not able to find the Application and Scenario Communication tab after I type in SOAMAMAGER in SAP backend.

>

> How do I configure the backend to publish to PI service registry.

>

> Regards,

> Premjit

Premjit,

Instead of the link specified above, you need to go to 'Business Administration' => 'Web Service Administration' in soamanager.

0 Kudos

How to publish webservicess using Service Registry in SAP PI 7.1, Step-by-Step procedure?

Reguard,

Mustak.M