cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out a lot for a specific stock posting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

In our system every day 3 times rej posting ( and ok qnty posting) is done and 3 lots are supposed to be cleared for 3 consecutive shifts A, B, C. Now I found on 2.9.2009, 4 rej postings are done in mb51, (The unmatched rej qntity is X) rej storage.But I found only three lots are cleared from qa32.

I found that none of these 3 lots have rej qnty/ok qnty as X

So there must be a fourth lot that was cleared on 2nd sep but created on some other date. Can u tell me how to find out this lot?

Can I find out inspection lot no from material doment created due to stock posting in mb51?

In qa32 we can find production order number, but can i find order confirmation number from qa32?

Thanks

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You can also find the inspection lot number with reference to the material doc number in table QAMB. Check field QAMB-TYP when it is equal to 1 then that is for the goods receipt material doc number and where QAMB-TYP = 3 then that is for the usage decision material doc number for the inspection lot.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q.Can I find out inspection lot no from material doment created due to stock posting in mb51?

Ans : No, Try this 1. Open QE09 and click on UD . you will get selrction sereen now click on Udec, made under status

2. add your material document in Originating document now choice in in your hand pl add detail what you ahve in sreen you will get desired lot.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

It is very muxh possible to view the Inspection lot from the Material document if know either through MB51 or MIGO

Enter material document number>at the bottom there is QTy tab>Here you will find "Status Gr Doc" Inspection lot.

Also

Just check the Material document's mvt type for Qty X it may not be 321.......Revert back

This document may be generated due to additional mvt done in US screen.

Regards

Sujiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

material doc is created after production order is confirmed. In this case I did not find qality lot number from material doc in mb51

material doc is created thru mt 321 only

pls advise

thanks

chandra

Edited by: Chandra Mukherjee on Sep 5, 2009 7:09 PM

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra ,

If the material for which you are trying to find the insp lot is batch managed then you need to put in the material & batch number in qa32....

Else you can find the inspection lot through the dynamic selection (SHIFT+F4) in QA32...use the production criteria there & then put in the production/process order number ....

Thanks

Kaushik