cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis Background Job error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with CC 5.2, I am getting a Warning Error " Java.net.ConnectException: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation" from a Risk Analysis Background job, does anyone experience this type of issue and if there is a solution for it....

Thanks,

Hai....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you post the resolution to this error please, I have the same problem.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: DataNodeInfo(<unknown>): the controller has already been destroyed

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try recreating the connector as SAPJCO....

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben,

If you get this error then you generally have to re-start the java system.

Once restarted, check that the settings are correct in RFCs, /virsa/zrtcnfg and in RAR connector before trying to re-activate the SAP adapter.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Check the SAP adapter is working or NOT??

Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Adapter is gray out, but when I click on it, it's show the error "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextExeception:DataNoteInfo(<unknown>):the controller has already been destroyed"

Not sure if the SAP Adapter is working or not....can anyone share your thoughts....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

SAP Adapter is NOT working.

You should make SAP ADAPTER ACTIVE(Green).

If you can take restart of the GRC system, problem may solve. ( before restarting the GRC instance, please confirm from every process owner/core team)

Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherman,

First of all check your connector configurations in the CC, test the connection for success.

In case the restart doesn't solve the issue, delete the connector and recreate the connector and try starting the SAP Adapter.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zaheer,

As far as i know there isn't any option in RAR to check the connectors.But we can check whether the JCO are working fine or not. We need to open the netweaver home page and then go to web dynpro and then content administrator .Then check the SLD and then the JCO's .AFter the JCo are working fine then go see in debugger whether the backend is in sync or not . You just put a user like s* and click on search object. Then if the users are coming then the backend is in sync with GRC system. Now we can go into RAR and click on adapters it should turn green. Adapters are not requred for normal opeartion they are only required for rsik terminator operation .I think .Please correct me if i am wrong .Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of the issues of java stack on windows are solved by taking a restart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aha... yeah you don't have that option in RAR, still you can check the connector parameters or create a new connector just to test whether the SAP Adapter works or not.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zaheer,

Why we have to recreate the connector,If you recreate the connector also sap adapter wont get active.

As per my experience, after restarting the instance , SAP adapter will get active.

Any other suggestions please.

Before that can you check JCo connection??

Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, i don't know how you weigh the "Restart" vs "Recreation of connector", but recreating the connector helped me once, so i prefer to advice "recreation". It depends how Sherman wants to deal with it...

Anyhow, the JCO details must be verified in both cases.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to restart the Java but the SAP adapter still showed inactive, eventhough GRC is connected to the backend system via Jco connector, I am able to perform user and role synchonization through background jobs, but it kept generated a Warning:

"WARNING: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation", any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherman,

I tried replicating the scenario, and i got the following error

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: DataNodeInfo(<unknown>): the controller has already been destroyed

Have you created the connector using connector type : Adaptive RFC ?

Just to try out, can you create a connector the same system using a connector type : SAP JCO and let me know if that works or not

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, my setup for connector type is: Adaptive RFC, I will try to select SAP JCO and let you know...thanks...