cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order costing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are doing sales order costing. And the cost estimate on the slaes order is saved with out any errors. I was able to create delivery and billing documents. But when i am trying to create credit memo referencing the sales order I am getting this error

"Create billing document" not allowed (Sys. status Cost, object VB00123444)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB00123444indicated that the procedure "Create billing document" cannot be performed because Sys. status Cost forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Create billing document" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Create billing document" is to be performed, the Sys. status Cost of object VB00123444 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status Cost can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which currently prevent procedure "Create billing document".

Now when I am recosting the item, I was able to create credit memeo with out any issue. Can Any one tell me why I need to recost the item?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. BS051

You may have to check the following OSS notes for the above error.

a) 484528

b) 323910

c) 323908

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for answering the question. CRM is causing the issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

We are facing the same issue - unable to release the Credit Memo Request to billing. Can you provide the resolution that you have got on this.

Thanks

Krishnan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads

[Re: Return Delivery|]

[Re: "Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. status Cost, object VB0000000006000020)|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw those posts before. Recosting the slaes order is preventing the error. But, I did not get the solution for the core issue.

Thanks for looking into this

Steve