cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Sensitive Fields - Where defined

jay_mcbride
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In the automatic credit checks by risk category configuration - OVA8 - the option to set a check on critical fields is offered. Where/how do I define the credit sensitive fields as referenced in the help? Are the credit sensitive fields the same as the sensitive fields defined for dual control (customers) in IMG or are there other places to have user defined?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jay_mcbride
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I understand how the credit check functionality works. The question was how does the system know what are sensitive fields. Are all customer master fields sensitive? If not, where is the list of sensitive fields? The help makes reference to:

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

Are these the only sensitive fields checked? Can they list be expanded to include Payer Partner Function or others?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know SAP checks these three fields as standards.

If you want to make additional checkings (User1, User2 etc in OVA8), then you can use user exits (includes) LVKMPTZZ and LVKMPFZ1.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These senstiive fields are from customer master and sales order.

In the customer master the payments terms are entered and when it gets changed the credit check can be activated.

Similarly in the sales order at header/item ->billing tab, you can find two fields Fixed value date and Additoinal value dates. If these field values are changed by the user, then also the credit check can be activated.

Regards