cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery proposal not possiblre in sales order atp check screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The system is giving a messsage saying delivery proposal not possible in sales order atp screen and i'm able to save teh sales order but it doesnot show up in MD04. I want the sales orrder to show up in MD04.

PLesae help

Thanks

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

Hi,

It appears the requirement is not passed from the sales order. Check the schdule line cateogry at schedule line level in the sales order.

Go to t.code VOV6, and for the schedule line category, check the fields transfer of requirement and avaialbility check are checked.

Also check at material master level, MRP view3 for strategy group and availability check fields value assignment.

If all these data looks ok, then you can run report SDRQCR21 in t.code SA38. This will show the sales order in MD04 screen.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the information. I checked all the spots you have mentioned. The data is ook. But still for some materials the sales orders show up on MD04 and for some they do not. Please help why?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check, whether there is a delivery block at header level or at item level.

Then check whether the order is put on credit block or not by checking the status of the order. If it is in credit block, then release the order in t.code VKM1.

If the block are removed, then the requirements will be passed.

Did you also check in OVZ9 for the combination of availability check and checking rule, the include sales requirements is checked?

Regards

P.S: Also just compare the material master MRP views of the sales orders that are passed to MD04 with the materail masters that are not passed. You might get the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked also. but still the same problem. I'm stuck. any more ideas?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now you have to provide additional information about your scenario;

1) Is it a new material created that gives this problem?

2) Did you create any new MRP type or schedule line category?

3) When you say some materials-sales order is not seen in MD04 and some seen in MD04. Is there any any difference between the materials like in types, MRP views etc?

From SPRO side,

You also need to check the transfer of requirement settings in t.code OVZ1 for what requirement type assigned to your MRP type and item category. Also check the properties of the requirement type in t.code OVZH what req.class is assigned to the req.type.

Check the property of the req.class in t.code OVZG (aval.check and TOR must be checked at req. class level)

You may also need to check in t.code OPSS on the strategy (which is assigned in the material master MRP view3) on whether TOR and availability check has been activated or not.

If all are OK, then run the report which is mentioned in the earlier response.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there is no differnece in MRP views of the materials that are showing up in MD04 and that are not showing up in MD04. the overall processing status of the materials is says not relevant on the sales order for the materials taht do not show up in MD04. For these materials in the ATP check screen on the sales order there is check box appearing fix qty/date box. If i uncheck this box, then the sales order is showing up on MD04 otherwise it is not.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check the settings at SPRO> Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements>Availability Check-->Availabitlity check with ATP logic or Against Planning ->Define Default Settings.

Here for the sales area combination (check the division value), fixed quantity and date field might be activated. Remove it and test. Also check the column Avail. check rule.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing in the avail check rule column. And also i just cheked with the business they say that the fix qty/date is a standarad practice, they need to have it checked. My only concern is why is it that it is working for some materials and for some it is not. Some materials show up on MD04 and some do not? I will keep checking for more clues athough

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must understand the concept of fixed quantity/delivery in sales documents.

Please read the SAP help at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/744b63546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

It looks from your first message that on the requested delviery date, the requested quantity is not available and hence the system is not able to to confirm (and further not passed to MD04). The delivery proposal did not happen because of this fixed quantity/delivery check at the sales order. Once the fixed date/quantity check is deactivated, the delivery proposal happens and if the date/quantity is acceptable, then this sales order appears in MD04 (requirements passed).

Regards

Answers (0)